Installing RearVision is easy! It’s wireless and installs in minutes - no drilling holes in your car or running wires. Check out our Getting Started guide for details and a helpful video, but here are the basic install steps:
- Remove your license plate:
- Attach the Bracket to your rear license plate, then re-attach both to your car:
- Attach the Camera Frame to the Bracket:
- Plug the Car Adapter into your car’s OBD port:
- Attach the Phone Mount to your vent or dash:
- Download and launch the Pearl App on your phone.
- Pair your phone with RearVision and you’re ready to backup with confidence.
Once installed, RearVision allows you to see and control super-wide views of what’s behind your car – right from your phone. Audible and visual alerts warn you of obstacles in your path and our thoughtfully-designed Phone Mount is included for safe, hands-free viewing.
Check out our related articles to learn more.